A super – delicious ice-cream which is rightly called ” masterpiece of dairy ice creams “. Here, I share a very simple and easy recipe of preparing this ice-cream at home with just four ingredients – the main ingredient being Lotus Biscoff Biscuits.
Actually, I got the recipe of this ‘YUMMAZING’ Ice cream from my sister Ramzeena ,two years ago.(she ,in turn, got it from Ann Jacob of MMME. Thank you Ann Jacob for a wonderful recipe). Since then , me and my family are big fans of this ice cream and this Lotus Biscoff biscuits (in particular) . These Biscuits are so good that it imparts magical flavor to the ice cream. There are a couple of sweet delicacies too which I have tried using this product. I will be uploading soon, in shaa Allah!
So if you haven’t tasted this Lotus Biscoff Biscuit yet , try it soon and give this recipe a try!
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Makes : approx. 1 litre
- Lotus biscoff – 10
- whipping cream – 1 cup (250 ml)
- condensed milk – 2/3 cup
- vanilla essence – 1/4 teaspoon
Pre – preparation :-
- Freeze the mixing bowl and beater blade for 30 minutes or 1 hour . (This makes the beating process faster )
- Powder the lotus biscoff biscuits and keep it ready.
- Keep all the ingredients ready before starting to beat the whipping cream. The ice-cream mix should be made immediately after beating the whipping cream to the desired consistency .
To prepare the Ice cream :-
- Take out the mixing bowl from freezer . Transfer the whipping cream . Beat it very well until stiff peaks are formed.
- Add condensed milk , vanilla essence and powdered biscoff . Mix well until well combined. ( At this stage , you may also add 4 hand crushed biscoff biscuit if you like little crunchiness in your ice cream)
- Transfer it to a container .
Freeze it for at least 3 hours.
Before serving, Let it rest for 3-4 minutes at room temperature (so as to scoop it easily). Scoop it out to a serving bowl . Serve and enjoy !
Check the video of Lotus Biscoff Ice-cream
You may also like –