Here is the fusion of Arabic and Indian cuisine. The kuboos chaat.
Do u like masala pappad and chaat ? Well then you will love this kuboos chaat. I prepared it like masala pappad, it tasted like chaat too. This is something I randomly made for snack time and we loved it.
Here I used kuboos/ kubs/ Arabic bread.
- Kuboos – 1 or as required
- Onion – 1 small, finely chopped
- Tomato – 1 small, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves – few, finely chopped
- Red chilly powder – as required
- Chaat masala – as required
- Lime juice – as required
- Salt – as required
- Oil – to deep fry the kuboos/ chapati slices
- Sev – for garnish ( I did not have )
- Slice the kuboos into 6 or 8 slices.
- Deep fry for 10 seconds on each side, just enough to make it crispy.
- Place the slices on plate.
- Spread chopped onion, tomato on top of kuboos.
- Sprinkle salt. chilly powder, chaat masala over them.
- Squeeze some lime juice too.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
- The best part of this fusion chaat is, the fried kuboos were still crisp even after half n hour.
Enjoy this quick & simple kuboos chaat with your loved ones 🙂
Also have a look at our other chaat itmes such as