The best cheesecake pudding ever for all the biscoff lovers!!! The bottom biscuit crust ,the middle layered cheese cake and the lotus butter spread on top make this pudding incredibly delicious. As the name suggests, the star of the pudding is Lotus Biscoff ofcourse ! I had earlier shared Lotus Biscoff Ice cream recipe for the last Eid. This Eid , I am sharing another hit recipe using the very famous and everybody’s favorite lotus biscoff – this time I used both biscoff biscuits and biscoff butter spread too. All in all, Its a creamy cheese cake pudding that screams lotus in every bite! In this recipe, I have taken 2/3 biscoff biscuits and 1/3 tea biscuits to make the crust . You can make it using only biscoff biscuits and skip the tea biscuits.
- lotus biscuits – 20
- ulker biscuits – 10
- lotus biscoff butter – 6-7 tablespoon
- butter – 100 gms
- cream cheese – 4 cubes
- cream – 1 tin (170gm)
- yoghurt – 3/4 cup
- milk powder – 1 cup
- sugar – 1/2 cup
- dream whip powder – 1 sachet
- Melt the butter. Keep it aside.
- Crush ulker biscuits and lotus biscuits finely and mix it with melted butter.
- Take a baking tray / cake tin and put the biscuit – butter mixture in it to form the base. Press it gently with the back of a spoon to level it up. Refrigerate it for 20 minutes.
- Pre heat the oven at 170C degrees for 10 minutes
- In a blender , blend together cream cheese, cream, yoghurt, milk powder, sugar ,whipping powder very well.
- Pour this cheese mixture on top of the biscuit base .
- Bake it for about 25 minutes
- remove from the oven . Spread lotus biscoff butter evenly on top of the cheese cake to form a thin layer . (You may use more biscoff butter if needed ).(Spread it on cheese cake immediately after taking out of the oven)
Refrigerate it for 2-3 hours. Decorate it with lotus biscoff crumbs. Serve it and Enjoy!
You may also like these dessert recipes –
- Blueberry cake
- Cashew Pudding
- Dates Cake
- Pineapple Souffle
- Coffee egg pudding
- Oreo Muffins
- Dalgona pudding