Choco BisCream Pudding is a layered pudding with perfect blend of chocolate , creaminess and ‘crunchness’ that you won’t be able to resist it after a single bite. This ‘melt in mouth’ pudding not only looks impressive but also is easy to whip up!!! Made of delightful layers of biscuits, cream and chocolate, this pudding perfectly fits in any occasion – prepare it and amaze your family and friends!!!
- Whipping cream – 400gm +200 gms
- powdered sugar – 5 tbsp + 4 tbsp
- vanilla essence – 1 tsp + 1/2 tsp
- Fresh / tin cream – 125 gm (1/2 cup)
- condensed milk/ milk maid – 4 tbsp
- ulker biscuit – 32 approx.
- warm milk – as required
- nutella – 5 tablepsoon
Pre – preparation :-
- I would suggest you to freeze the bowl and blade to be used for whipping for about half an hour. (for faster whipping process)
- Keep all the ingredients ready before hand.
Let’s get started :-
- Take a bowl. Transfer 400 gms of whipping cream. Beat it well until it turns fluffy and stiff peaks are formed.
- Then add 5 tablespoon of powdered sugar and beat again until well combined. Then add 1 teaspoon vanilla essence ,fresh / tin cream , 4 tablespoon of condensed milk. Mix nicely until well combined.
- Dip ulker biscuit one by one in warm milk and arrange them on the pudding tray.
- Pour half of the prepared whipping cream mixture.
- Again dip ulker biscuit in warm milk and arrange on top of the whipping cream mixture.
- Now pour the remaining whipping cream mixture.
- Again dip the ulker biscuits in warm milk and arrange on top of the whipping cream mixture for one last time.
- Now prepare the Chocolate layer – Whip 200gms of whipping cream well until fluffy and stiff peaks are formed. Add 4 tablespoon powdered sugar, 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence and beat again.
- Next add Nutella .Mix very nicely until well combined. Pour this as the final layer over the arranged ulker biscuits
Decorate the pudding with whipped cream ,chocolate chips. Refrigerate it for about 4-5 hours.
A very delicious Choco BisCream Pudding is ready ! Serve and Enjoy!!!
Have a look at these dessert recipes –
- Dalgona pudding
- Lotus Cheese Cake Pudding
- Mango chia pudding
- Butter Pudding
- Oreo Pudding
- Pineapple Souffle
Omg! U have no idea how much I love your recipes! I feel bad for not finding it before🙁
Thank you so much