A perfect side dish to stuffed parathas.
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 20 minutes
- Cauliflower – 10-15 florets
- Onion – 1 large (finely sliced)
- Capsicum – 1 chopped
- garlic – 2 cloves (finely chopped)
- ginger-garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- kabab masala powder – 1 tablespoon (or according to your spice level)
- soy sauce – 1 tablespoon
- tomato ketchup – 1 tablespoon
- Thai chilly sauce – 1.5 teaspoon
- egg – 1
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- salt as required
- coriander leaves and spring onion for garnishing.
Step 1 : boil water with 1 teaspoon turmeric powder and salt. Put cauliflower florets in it. Let it rest for a minute. Then drain it off.
Step 2 :Marinate cauliflower with kabab masala powder , ginger-garlic paste and egg. Deep fry it. Keep it aside.
Step 3 : In a pan , put a stick of butter .Saute garlic . Then put onions and saute till translucent. Add Capsicum and keep sauting on a medium flame . Add soy sauce, tomato ketchup, chilly sauce and mix well. Add Fried cauliflower florets into it. Adjust the salt. Combine well. Cook covered for a minute. Switch off the flame.
Step 4 : Garnish with coriander leaves and spring onions
Click Me for more veg gravy/masala recipes at b2d!