A cheesy snack that can be had along tea or packed for kids’ tiffin or as a side dish to your main course. The main ingredients are potato and cheese as the name suggests.
Try out this super easy yummy recipe!
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes
- Potatoes – 3 medium sized (boiled and mashed )
- onion – 1 (finely chopped)
- green chilly – 1 (finely chopped)
- mozzarella cheese – a handful
- maida (all purpose flour) – 1 tablespoon
- curry leaves – 1 tablespoon (finely chopped)
- coriander leaves – 1 tablespoon (finely chopped)
- chaat masala – 1 teaspoon
- salt – as required
- bread crumbs
Step 1 : Peel the potatoes and boil them. Later mash it well such that no lumps are left.
Step 2 : Take a mixing bowl . Add mashed potatoes , onion ,green chillies , mozzarella cheese , maida ,chaat masala, curry leaves , coriander leaves, egg and salt. Combine it very well.
Step 3 : Make it into the shape of tikki. Roll it in breadcrumbs.
Step 4 : Heat oil in a pan. Shallow fry the tikkis.
Delicious Cheesy potato tikkis are ready !
Click me for more snack recipes at b2d!