If you are looking for a tasty, soft kabab recipe to accompany your regular meal or for a party, then this is one of the easy and great choice! Marinate for 2 to 3 hours, grill it in oven or shallow fry it in a pan, there you go with juicy, tangy yummilicious kabab.
Preparation time : 2- 3 hours marination
Cooking time : 15 – 20 minutes
Serves : 4
Ingredients for marination :
- Chicken – 1 kg ( boneless or bone -in )
- Yoghurt – 3 tablespoon
- Garam masala powder – 1 teaspoon
- Pepper powder – 3 teaspoon
- Jeera powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Chaat masala – 2 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Green chilly – 5, finely chopped
- Salt to taste
- Wash and clean the chicken.
- Marinate it with all the ingredients and keep for 2 to 3 hours.
- If boneless arrange them on skewers with bell peppers, pineapple, onion etc. with your choice of veggies.
- Grill it in oven or shallow fry on pan for 15 to 20 minutes .
- Serve hot with sliced lemon, onions, Green chutney.
Check our other Starter recipes!