Strawberry soufflé is a delicious and easy dessert recipe. The creamy yummy dessert is just melts in the mouth. You will surely going to add this in your menu list for party.
Strawberries – 250 gms
Strawberry jelly – 1 packet
Condensed milk – 1/2 tin
Cream – 1 tin
- Prepare jelly as per the instructions in the packet. Keep it in refrigerator to set.
- In a blender, add half of set jelly, condensed milk, cream & 4 strawberries. Blend them smooth.
- Chop the remaining strawberries and keep aside.
- Scramble the remaining jelly using fork and keep aside.
- In a dessert bowls or dish, place the scrambled jelly as the base. Pour the blended mixture over the jelly. Garnish it with chopped strawberries.
- place strawberries as the base, pour blended mix over it, garnish with scrambled jelly.
- Cover the bowls or dish. Keep it in the refrigerator to set for an hour.
- Serve the souffle and enjoy with your loved ones.
If strawberries are sour then chop them and soak in sugar syrup.
Prepare sugar syrup by boiling 3 tablespoons of sugar with 1/4 cup of water. After sugar dissolves well, let the syrup boil for another 2 minutes. Cool down and soak the chopped strawberries in it. And use this strawberries to place at the bottom or to garnish.