Strawberry soufflé is a delicious and easy dessert recipe. The creamy yummy dessert is just melts in the mouth. You will surely going to add this in your menu list for party.
Strawberries – 250 gms
Strawberry jelly – 1 packet
Condensed milk – 1/2 tin
Cream – 1 tin
- Prepare jelly as per the instructions in the packet. Keep it in refrigerator to set.
- In a blender, add half of set jelly, condensed milk, cream & 4 strawberries. Blend them smooth.
- Chop the remaining strawberries and keep aside.
- Scramble the remaining jelly using fork and keep aside.
- In a dessert bowls or dish, place the scrambled jelly as the base. Pour the blended mixture over the jelly. Garnish it with chopped strawberries.
- place strawberries as the base, pour blended mix over it, garnish with scrambled jelly.
- Cover the bowls or dish. Keep it in the refrigerator to set for an hour.
- Serve the souffle and enjoy with your loved ones.
If strawberries are sour then chop them and soak in sugar syrup.
Prepare sugar syrup by boiling 3 tablespoons of sugar with 1/4 cup of water. After sugar dissolves well, let the syrup boil for another 2 minutes. Cool down and soak the chopped strawberries in it. And use this strawberries to place at the bottom or to garnish.
Please Check Pineapple Souffle as well and other Dessert recipes too!