Do you love chocolate flavoured sweets. How about homemade ones. Sounds great? Try this easy peasy recipe to get a mouth watering barfi within 15 minutes. This barfi with few ingredients and simple recipe is surely a keeper.
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Serves : 15 medium sized barfi
- Ghee – 4 tablespoon
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Milk powder – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – 2 tablespoon
- In a sauce pan or milk pan, heat ghee, then add water and sugar.
- Stir once and cook on high flame.
- When the sugar is completely dissolved, lower the flame.
- Add Milk powder, cocoa powder and mix well. Switch off the flame.
- Pour it on the greased plate, wait for a minute and cut into desired shape.
- Let it cool completely.
- Chocolate barfi is ready to eat.
Note:Add 1 cup sugar to get a sweeter barfi.
Check our other Easy desserts recipe collection!