French toast is simple breakfast/ snack time dish made of bread slices dipped in milk, egg and sugar mixture and fried. Adding a pinch of cinammom to the egg mix, enhances the flavor.
It can be eaten as it is or along with some toppings and fruits.
Cooking time : 5 minutes
Serves : 6 toasts
- Sliced bread – 6 slices
- Egg – 1
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Sugar – 2 tablespoons or as per taste
- Cinnamon powder – a pinch
- Butter/ ghee – to shallow fry
- In a bowl add egg, milk, sugar and cinnamon and mix very well.
- Heat little ghee or butter in a pan.
- Dip the bread slices in the egg mix and place on the pan.
- Fry both the sided of the bread till golden brown.
- Frech toast is ready.
Serve these easy yet delicious hot french toast along with hot tea.
It tastes great with banana slices.
We have more recipes using bread for breakfast and snack time like
- Bread Masala
- Bread Pizza
- Spicy masala toast
- Coleslaw sandwich
- Carrot n Curd Toast
- Chutney Club Sandwich
- Finger sandwich / mayo sandwich
Do try our recipes and tag us in insta @b2d_plate. Have a nice day 🙂