This is an easy cheesy chicken quesadilla recipe. This chicken quesadillas are loaded with both cheddar and mozzarella cheese. The chicken filling is bbq flavored. I have used wheat tortilla shells. One of the ideal breakfast meals!!!
Also, try out the recipe of Cheesy Egg Quesadilla
chicken Quesadilla :-
preparation time : 15 minutes
Cooking time : 30 minutes
- Chicken – 250 gms (boneless)
- wheat Tortilla shells – 6-8
- shredded mozzarella – 1/4 cup
- cheddar cheese – 1/2 cup
- Onion – 1 (chopped)
- ginger-garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- Brown sugar – 1 tablespoon
- red chilly powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- pepper powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Ketchup – 1/4 cup
- Thai chilly sauce – 2 tablespoon
- vinegar – 1 tablespoon
- cornflour – 1 tablespoon
- water – 1/4 cup
- butter , salt
- Cut chicken into cube-bite size pieces. Cook it with chilly powder , pepper powder and salt. Keep it aside
- Heat oil in a pan. saute onion on medium flame until it becomes translucent. Add ginger-garlic paste. Add cooked chicken cubes. saute for a couple of minutes. Then add brown sugar , thai chilly sauce , ketchup and vinegar.
- Mix cornflour in water well and add it to the above. Combine well. Cook for another couple of minutes. Then remove from the heat. The bbq chicken filling is ready.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in a frying pan.(Keep it in medium-low flame. Place a tortilla shell. Assemble 1-2 tablespoon of shredded cheese. Place the BBQ chicken filling on top of the cheese. Again sprinkle cheese on top of the bbq chicken filling
- Close it with another tortilla shell and give it a gentle press.
- Once the bottom shell is slightly golden color, flip it over. Cook until the latter tortilla shell also turns golden.
- Repeat the above steps for the remaining tortilla shells.
Have a look at out other breakfast recipes –