Egg Chilli is an indo-chinese dish in which eggs are fried and put in a spicy ,tangy, sweet sauce. It goes well with Vegetable fried rice , Egg Fried Rice, Corn Manchurian Rice , Chicken Fried Rice.
You may also like –
Egg Chilli :-
Preparation time : 15 minutes
Cook time : 20 minutes
- Egg – 2
- Onion – 1 large (finely sliced)
- green Capsicum – 1/2 diced
- Red capsicum – 1/2 diced
- garlic – 2 cloves (finely chopped)
- ginger-garlic paste – 1 teaspoon
- kabab masala powder – 1 tablespoon (or according to your spice level)
- vinegar – 1 teaspoon
- soy sauce – 1.5 tablespoon
- tomato ketchup – 2 tablespoon
- chilly sauce – 1.5 teaspoon
- sugar – 1 teaspoon
- salt as required
- spring onion – a few
- butter – 1 tablespoon
- Boil eggs for 10 minutes. Let it cool. Remove the shell. Cut each egg into 4 pieces. Marinate it with kabab masala powder , ginger-garlic paste , vinegar .Check for salt. Deep fry it. Keep it aside.
- Heat butter in a pan .Saute garlic . then add spring onion white and saute. Then put onions and saute till translucent. Add both red and green Capsicum . keep sauting on a medium flame .
- Add soy sauce, tomato ketchup, chilly sauce, sugar and mix well.
- Add Fried egg pieces into it. Adjust the salt. Combine well.
- Finally, garnish with spring onion leaves.
The delicious Egg Chilli is ready . Serve it hot with Vegetable fried rice
Check out our other egg recipes –