Boiled egg are marinated in spicy masala and fried on a pan to give these yummy side dish for pulao and biriyanis. As well as with rotis. Top it with onions, coriander leaves and lime juice to make it taste even better.
Its easy, simple & quick side dish if you are running out of time or don’t have other non veg in stock.
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Cooking time : 15 minutes
- Eggs – 5
- Red chilly powder – 2 teaspoons or less
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon
- Ginger garlic paste – 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt – to taste
- Lime – 1
- Onion – 1 small, finely chopped
- Coriander leaves – few, finely chopped
- Oil – to shallow fry the eggs.
- Boil the eggs, remove shell, cut into halves and keep aside.
- In a bowl prepare marination by adding chilly powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, salt, lime juice and mix well.
- Apply the marination on the eggs.
- Heat oil in a pan, shallow fry the eggs on all sides for 2 minutes.
- Spicy egg fry is ready.
Pair biriyani with the fried egg along with chopped onions and coriander leaves.
You may also like other egg recipes such as