Craving for a soft, fluffy bhaturas sitting at home? Then try this easy recipe with few ingredients. And we have recipe video too. Serve it with One pot pindi chole.
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Semolina ( fine rava ) – 1/3 cup
- Yoghurt – 1/2 cup
- Salt – 1 teaspoon or as per taste
- Water – around half cup or as required to knead the dough
- Oil – for frying + 1 tablespoon while kneading the dough.
- Take a mixing bowl and add all purpose flour, wheat flour, semolina, yoghurt, salt.
- Add water little by little and knead the dough.
- Add 1 tbsp oil and knead well and make dough ball .
- Cover the dough and keep aside for 2 – 3 hours.
- Make small balls of dough and roll like poori .
- Deep fry like poori.
Serve the bhatura with One pot pindi chole and enjoy 🙂
We also have a recipe for Batoora / Bhatura which includes egg and milk.
As mentioned earlier we have video of making bhaturas.