This avocado banana smoothie is easy to make and healthy drink to beat the mid day hunger. Avocados are full of fibre and healthy fats. This is a thick and rich drink which would also make a healthier desserts.
For any milkshakes/ smoothies, one thing to be remembered is add the fruits and 1/4 th of the milk and make a smooth puree first. The add remaining milk and blend well to form a smooth milkshake. Else big chunks of fruits will remain in the milkshake or smoothie.
Serves : 4
- Banana – 1, ripe
- Avocado – peel and remove seed
- Honey – 1 tbsp or as required
- Milk – 4 cups
- Slice the banana and avocado.
- Add banana, avocado and 1 cup milk to the blender and make a smooth paste.
- Then add remaining milk and honey, blend well to make a smoothie.
- Add ice cubes and serve chilled.
Have a look at our other juice/ drink recipes such as