Chia puddings are simple, thick and creamy. Make this the night before for a decadent breakfast or mid day snack. Or prep it in the morning for a simple dessert to unwind from the day. Top it with any fruit to make it more nutritious.
Chia seeds are full of important nutrients. They are an excellent source of omega – 3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidant, and they provide fibre, iron and calcium.
Chia pudding are made by soaking the chia seeds in milk. You can make it with light coconut milk, almond milk or any. Add honey, maple syrup as sweeteners if needed.
Well here I have used seasonal fruit mango, which was sweet enough to give a perfect taste.
Serves : 1
- Milk – 1 cup
- Chia seeds – 3 tablespoons or more
- Mango – 1
- Mix chia seeds & milk in a breakfast bowl or Juice jar.
- Refrigerate it overnight or few hours.
- Make puree of half mango. Chop the remaining.
- Mix the mango puree with soaked chia seed.
- Garnish with mango chunks and Serve.
Have u checked our other recipes using mango? Here is the list