Raffaello rolls are a super quick sweet/ snack which is made using dessicated coconut, condensed milk. You just need to mix coconut with condensed milk, fill it inside the samosa sheet, deep fry & dip in sugar syrup. Thats all! This is the recent favourite sweet which is loved by all in my family.
The recipe credit goes to Shabosphere.
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Serves : 15 – 18 rolls
- Dessicated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Condensed milk – 1/4 cup
- Samosa leaves/ spring roll sheets – 15 or as required
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Water – 1/2 cup
- Lime juice – few drops
- Rose water – 2 drops (optional)
- All purpose flour/ maida – 1 tbsp
- Water – 1 tbsp
For garnish :
- Handful of dessicated coconut/ chopped nuts
- Add coconut and condensed milk in a bowl. Mix to form sticky balls.
- Add 1 tbsp maida and 1 tbsp water in a small bowl, mix well to form a thick paste.
- Take a samosa leaf, place a tiny ball of coocnut mix on one end, fold into triangle, roll it till the other end, apply maida paste on the other end, stick it to form a roll.
- Deep fry all the rolls till light brown, keep aside.
- Prepare sugar syrup by heating 1/2 cup sugar & 1/2 cup water in a vessel, mix well.
- Add few drops of lime juice and let it boil on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Add 2 drops rose water, mix and switch off the flame.
- Dip the fried roll in sugar syrup, roll over dessicated coocnut/ chopped nuts.
Crunchy & sweet raffaello rolls are ready to serve 🙂
Raffaello rolls video recipe :
Have a look at our other recipes such as