This pudding is for all the coffee lovers. The aroma and flavour of coffee takes the basic egg pudding to the next level. This delicious pudding needs just 5 ingredients and 15 minutes of cooking. Try it to believe it. 🙂
Cooking time : 15 minutes
- Milk – 500 ml
- Egg – 4 medium
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Coffee powder – 1 tablespoon
- Hot Water – 1 tablespoon
- In a small bowl add coffee powder and hot water. Mix well.
- In a blender add milk, eggs, sugar, coffee and blend well.
- In a cooker, pour 1 cup of water. Take a steel vessel which can fit inside the cooker. Pour the blended mix into the steel vessel. Keep the vessel inside the cooker and cover the vessel with a lid.
- Close the cooker. Switch on the flame.
- Cook on medium-high heat for 4 whistles. Switch off the flame.
- Let the pressure settle down. Open the cooker lid.
- Open the steel vessel lid. Remove the steel vessel carefully (Vessel will be very hot).
- Let it cool down to room temperature. Keep it in the refrigerator.
Keep a plate over vessel and flip. Cut and serve the soft and yummy dessert to your loved ones. Enjoy 🙂
Check out other Dessert recipes too!